Thursday, February 2, 2017

Redneck Dating Advice

Didley, one of two twins from around here, wanted to give a special antecdot this week. Enjoy!

I tale u wut… I done went and took my girlfriend Delilah on a date. She said she wanted to go sumwere nice and fancy. Idears ran threw my head like the wildfire we had last yer on the farm. Nice and fancy I thot to myself… this meant that I culdn’t take her to the barn and have supper with the herd. I told her I had a place in mind that she wuld definitly love.
So I fired up my truck and drove out the pastures to the city. Boy you shoulda seen her face when I pulled into the parkin lot of the Mcdonalds. At first I culdn’t tale if she was rip snortin mad or if Delilah was delited. I opened her door of the truck and I knew she was hapy. She threw her arms arownd me and dang near knocked me over! We walked into the eating area at the fine esterblishment and sat down at a fancy lookin table. It even had a purty flower on top of it!
We sat down and waited and it done seemed about fifteen minits before someone finally came to the table to take the dang did order. This little old high school lookin gal came by with a sweeper and I told her, “y’all need to get some better service round here cus we been sittin here for twenny minits and nobody tooked our order let alone even showed us the menu yet!” man if you woulda seen the way she replied to me, Delilah bout knocked her front teeth outta her dang mouf.
She told us we had to tell our order to the casheer. What kinda fine esterblishment makes ya order up there? Well we did it and man is this place spensive! The order costed me dang near twelve dollers! Thats about a hole days work at the farm! I gess thats jus the price ya pay for fancy eetin.
So the lil casheer lady told me my order numbur was 78.  I thot we was gunna have to wait a long time but it tooked bout five minits. I got the food and boy was it amazin. I had a dubble qerter pownder with fryes and a coke. Delilah got 2 cheezburgerz with fryes and a spryte. Man we was done eetin in bout 20 minits. We even got to drive back home and look at the nite sky after supper.
The point is fellers, it does not take much to keep yer lady friend hapy! If she reely luvs ya, ya just gotta take her somewer fancy evry now and again. They alwayz say its the thought that matterz or somthin like dat. But, I alwayz see these city slickerz eetin tiny porshons of food and they payin a hunderd dollers for it. I never even seent that much monee in my life! But oh well, they don’t know what they is missin. So there y’all have it folks. Datin advice from me, Didley!

No comments:

Post a Comment