Thursday, April 27, 2017

Redneck UNICORN Frapp

I tell u wut people…
I done caved in and went to the starbucks to try that fancy new colorful unicorn frappucino drink. Now i gotta tell y’all one thing first, i absolutely hate spendin money on this kinda stuff so when my friend tadd offered to buy me one, i couldn’t turn it down. I never woulda payed $4.75 for a medium if it was comin outta my own pocket! No shot! But like i said, tadd was nice enough to get it for me to try. 
I really didn’t know what to expect frum it, i had read that it was a sour drink but others said it tasted like cotton candy from the fair. I went and looked on the starbucks website and it said it was flavor changin, now i don’t understand why these kids these days want more than one flavor in their drink, like the other day i seen a kid at the 7-11 get a slurpee and fillin it with every flavor that was there! I went and asked his momma why she let him do crazy things like dat, she scolded me and told me to mind my own dang business, which i thought was ruder than all hell. But anyways, back to the colorful drink I seen one video that said it tasted like horse feces. I was hopin to God it didn’t end up to be that. So hesitantly, i took a sip.
My flavor sensors went off the chart. I tasted sour but also like some kinda raspberry and a few other flavors. They put some crazy sprinkles on top of the whip cream and i dipped my finger into it and tasted it. Let me tell you that that was the most stupidest thing i’ve ever done in my life. That right there was what was giving the drink the sourness. It made my mouth pucker more than a warhead candy. It tasted bad all by itself so i mixed it in with the rest of the drink and wow was it tasty, it had the right amount of sourness and sweet. It was dang good.
I finished that drink and wondered why they haven’t always had a drink like that one. And get this, it is only there for a limited time! Ya gotta get it while you can people, i’m talkin bout stockin up like we’re heading to world war 3 people! Get it and do something with it! Put it in the freezer or go right ahead and drink all of em! There aint no one stoppin ya except maybe ya wife who don’t want ya spendin all dat money on some fruity drink from starbucks. Just tell her to fly a kite and drink with ya! Once she tries it, she will try to steal all of it. Under no circumstance is this okay. You must tie her up and let her drink them slowly. Sorry, too much? Don’t do anything i just said, just go try the drink!

But there ya have it, my take on that new Unicorn Frappucino down at Starbucks. You gotta give it a try! Thank y’all for reading, this is Didley and we’ll see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment