Monday, April 10, 2017

What Shuld I Eat?

What Shuld I Eat?
Redneck Health & Fitness
with Britknee

Lots of folks nowadays don’t know what they should be eatin. We gots so many people telling us how we shuld fill our bellys and stuff our faces. We have so many people telling us that KALE is good for you. Kale. Seriously? How is a leaf supposed to fill me up? How is a PLANT supposed to get me the great figure I’m looking for? How do we know wut to believe?

Well I’m here to TALE YOU WUT…

You need look no farther than right here at this here blog site. Imma tell you all the ins and outs of what I know to be the sure fastest way to a gud healthy redneck diet. What you gonna need to stock your fridges with is some beer, some chicken, flour to make lots of good fat treats and sodas. These are your food staples.

Now what kinda meals could I make? Now first offs, I don’t have the time nor finger typing energy to sit down and tell you what every meal of yur life should be. So imma just give you one and then you can google the rest. Ok? Kay.

Here it is…. *drum roll*

CHICKEN, POTATOES, MAC n CHEESE, BISCUITS, AND GRAAVYYYYY
This here is a picture of the food that I had. I was too lazy to actually cook it up, so I just went and bought it at our very good local KFC.  And as you can see, I got a soda with this meal too. It really will help balance out your meal and make sure you get enough sodium (i think that’s what it’s called) into your diet.

K next thing on the list is DESSERT. Everyone’s favurite part amiright?

You can do whatever you what for this part of your diet, but I honestly like cotton candy ice cream. It’s a good balance of taste and aesthetic pleasure. ** I learned about that in kindagarden. Anyway, here’s a picture down below.

Y’all HAVE TO TRY THIS OUT. It was life changin for me. I will never eat another ice cream. And honestly, it’s been the trick to help fill out my belly and make it a little saggy (which is the look i’m going for. Everybody’s always watned to know the trick to my great figure.)

Alright now exercises?


This is the best exercise that I’ve tried and it has been failproof. I’ve never had a workout that was so easy and so relaxing and benefitted me too. Y’all should definitly try this out. All ya need to do is go to your local costco or thrift store and pick out a LA.Z.BOY for your living room. ANd if you put it in front of the tv, you can get some eye workouts too. (By looking at the moving pictures on the screen).

Well, that’s all that I can think of. I hope that I was of some good assitance. If you need any more help on this subject, feel free to contact me at 704-555-9238. I will be more than glad to sit down with you and help if you are frusterated with your health and fitness. I will do it for free. (of course with an added donation of $85.00)

XOXO,

Britknee

No comments:

Post a Comment